Paulsen Recognized for Outstanding Work at Regional NAMA
Our clients are truly fantastic—and it’s an honor to be recognized for the outstanding work we do for them. Paulsen took home 13 awards on January 17 in Altoona, Iowa, from the National Agri-Marketing Association (NAMA) Region III.
- First | East River Electric—Single Page Ad Series—Re-Energizing Rural Campaign
- Merit | PIC—Single Page Ad Series—Never Stop Improving
- First | South Dakota Soybean—Advertorials—Generation Soy Advertorial
- First | South Dakota Corn—Direct Mail Directed to Farmers, Growers & Ranchers (Flat)—Annual Meeting Invite
- First | Kubota Tractor Corporation—Point of Purchase Materials—Kubota RTV-XG850 Sidekick New Product Launch—Dealer Point of Purchase Kit
- Merit | South Dakota Soybean—Corporate Identity—Generation Soy Logo
- Merit | Paulsen—Advertising to Agribusiness—POET New Business
- Merit | South Dakota Corn—Company & Association Newsletters Directed to Farmers, Growers & Ranchers—Emerge E-Newsletter
- First | Central Plains Dairy—Internet Website Directed to Farmers, Growers & Ranchers & All Others Serving Agribusiness—Central Plains Dairy Website
- First | Kubota Tractor Corporation—Smartphone Apps—Kubota Brand Builder
- Merit | South Dakota Corn—Company or Producer-Funded Advertising Campaign Directed to Consumers—The Farmer in You Campaign
- First | South Dakota Corn—Company or Producer-Funded Advertising Campaign Element Directed to Consumers—South Dakota Corn TV Spots-2017
- Merit | East River Electric—Website Directed to Consumers—YOURCOOPPOWER.COM
These category winners were chosen out of 307 submitted entries from the Cornbelt, Iowa, North Central and Northern Prairie Chapters. All of the above will go on to national judging for the Best of NAMA, which will be announced in April.
Paulsen was well represented at the event. Sara Steever, president; Marcus Squier, VP, client services; and Katie Hayward, associate creative director, were on hand to pick up the awards on behalf of our clients.