Paulsen Recognized with 10 Awards at Region III Best of NAMA
The Region III Best of NAMA Awards presentation was held January 18 in Minneapolis, Minn., where Paulsen received four first place and six merit awards.
First Place Awards included:
- Multimedia Campaign-National, for Alltech, Inc.
- Direct Mail Directed to Growers/Ranchers, for South Dakota Corn Utilization Council
- Smartphone Apps, for South Dakota Soybean Research and Promotion Council
- Advertising to Agribusiness, for Paulsen
Merit Awards included:
- Multimedia Campaign-Local, for Curry Seed
- Multimedia Campaign-National, for Kubota Tractor Corporation
- Corporate Identity, for Central Plains Dairy Expo
- Company Publications-Annual Report, for Wheat Growers
- Smartphone Apps, for Ridley Block Operations
- Company- or Producer-Funded Advertising to Consumers, for Stockyards Foundation
Paulsen Account Specialists Allyse Steffen and Brittany Lessman, along with EVP, Industry Analyst Greg Guse, represented the agency at the awards event.
All agreed the Best of NAMA Awards provided an excellent opportunity to see the work being produced in ag marketing throughout Region III that includes Iowa, Minnesota, North and South Dakota.
“The creativity and quality of the work in this region is outstanding,” said Brittany. “The Best of NAMA competition is an inspiration to raise the creative bar for the clients we serve. We’re proud to have earned these awards on behalf of our clients.”
Both merit and first place awards are eligible to be entered into the national Best of NAMA competition, with winners being recognized at the NAMA annual conference in Kansas City, April 11-13.