Seven Paulsen clients won either First Place or Merit awards at the Region III Best of NAMA awards ceremony in Minneapolis on January 30. The agency was recognized with one First Place award and eight Merit awards.
The following clients received awards for their entries:
- Kubota Tractor Corporation: Print Ads, Series: “Kubota World”
- Wheat Growers: Local Multi Media Campaign, “Well Served”
- SD Corn Council: Television, Single or Series, “Freedom to Farm”
- Wheat Growers: Audio/Visual, “Annual Meeting Video”
- Midwestern BioAg: Direct Mail to Agri-Business, “Don't Book a Speaker”
- The Mosaic Company: Direct Mail, “Nexfos Power Up”
- F.L. Emmert: Point of Purchase/Package Design, “Feed Bag Design”
- SD Corn Council: Public Relations, Grower Publications, “Emerge”
- Hubbard Feeds: Mobile, “Dairy BCS App”
- Hubbard Feeds: Turf/Companion Animal, “McCauley's Feed Video”
Merit awards and First Place awards are both eligible to be judged in the National Best of NAMA awards competition, with the winners announced at the kick-off event for the National Agri-Marketing Conference in Jacksonville, Florida, April 9-11.
Paulsen President Greg Guse was pleased with the agency’s showing at the annual ag advertising and public relations awards competition.
“It was great to see seven Paulsen clients receive awards for their work,” he said. “And it’s so gratifying when our creative teams see their ideas honored by their peers in the industry. We’re hopeful that each of these entries are winners in the national Best of NAMA competition as well,” he added.