Paulsen Wins Big at Region III Best of NAMA
Paulsen won 11 awards, including seven First Place and four Merit awards at the National Agri-Marketing Association (NAMA) Region III ceremony held in Minneapolis, Minn., in January.
“We’re immensely proud of these awards and that they include work for a variety of clients in a variety of media,” says Paulsen President Sara Steever.
“Thanks to the vision and trust of our clients, we’re able to create powerful marketing that achieves their goals.”
Paulsen received two first place awards for work done on behalf of the South Dakota Corn Utilization Council. "It's very exciting to win," says South Dakota Corn's Marketing, Legislative Director Teddi Mueller. "We know we're competing against the best of the best."
“We’ve been working with Paulsen for more than 15 years,” says Mueller. “They understand that our goal is to educate consumers and help take farming to the next level.”
The awards include the following:
First Place Awards
- Less-than-page ads, single/series: Bekaert Fencing Lifestyle Ads
- Trade ads, single/series: RCIS Agent Ads
- Direct mail-directed to farmers, growers and ranchers – flat: Seed Consultants, We Are Here
- Advertising to agribusiness: Paulsen 2019 Equipment Video Box
- Public affairs/issues management program: East River Electric Livestock Development Summit
- Company or producer-funded advertising campaign directed to consumers: South Dakota Corn Utilization Council Campaign 2018
- Company or producer-funded advertising campaign element directed to consumers: South Dakota Corn Utilization Council TV Spots 2018
- Audiovisual presentations directed to farmers, growers and ranchers: East River Electric Farm Efficiency and Safety Videos
- Corporate identity: Landus Cooperative PureGold and SoyOil logos
- Media relations: Bekaert 2019 Quarter Three Media Relations
- Company or producer-funded PR campaign directed to consumers: USD One Health / Yankton Rural AHEC and Northeast South Dakota AHEC Zoonotic Diseases Exhibit and Billboards
Winning entries proceed to national NAMA competition later this year.