Paulsen Wins Seven Awards at Region III Best of NAMA
Paulsen won two Firsts and five Merit awards at the 2015 Region III Best of NAMA Awards Banquet at the World Food Prize Hall of Laureates in Des Moines, Iowa. The event, which celebrates the best of the best in agri-marketing, was a competition with 322 entries submitted through the Cornbelt, Iowa, North Central and Northern Prairie NAMA Chapters. Greg Guse, Jenny Kay, Katie Hayward, Kristie Weiberg and Sara Steever from Paulsen attended the event.
NAMA President Marvin Kokes spoke to the audience of 112 on the importance of supporting NAMA's local chapters as a way of strengthening agriculture as a whole. Many thanks to Committee Chair Amber Kohlhass, Hagie Manufacturing, and all of the volunteers that made the event possible.
Competition was tough with 322 entries in 61 categories, but the Paulsen team is proud to have won seven awards that will advance to the National Best of NAMA:
- First Place
- Corporate Identity: Paulsen Corporate Identity
- Advertising to Agribusiness: Paulsen 3D Direct Mail
- Multimedia Campaigns – Local: Wheat Growers - Planted Here
- Producer or Company-Funded Advertising Directed to Consumers: South Dakota Corn Utilization Council - This is Farming
- Public Affairs/Issues Management Program: Wheat Growers - Rails to the Future
- Company and Association Newsletters – External – Directed to Dealers, Distributors, Sales Reps or Veterinarians: Paulsen Post
- Mobile Phone Apps: SD Corn Alerts App
All of Paulsen’s First Place and Merit award winners are eligible to compete in the National Best of NAMA competition with winners announced on April 15, 2015.