Creative Services Manager
Paulsen, a national leader in ag and rural lifestyle marketing, is seeking a qualified Creative Services Manager.
The Creative Services Manager (CSM) is responsible for the daily support of the general agency team and one or more client accounts. The CSM interfaces with the various departments of the agency to maintain forward momentum on behalf of the assigned account team and client. This includes assisting agency leadership, assigned Account Specialist (AS) and Account Coordinator/s (AC) concerning scheduling and timing.
- In-Office Position
- Reports to the President & CEO
Desired Skills & Experience
- 1+ years of experience as an account coordinator, project manager, production coordinator, account executive, sales representative or similar with a marketing firm, advertising agency or ag and/or rural lifestyle services firm
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for learning
- Positive attitude is key
- Thrives in a high-energy environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and social media sites
- College degree in marketing, business administration or similar
Core Value Expectations:
• Actively pursue high character, high trust, and high performance personally, corporately, and in all aspects of the position.
• Demonstrate and promote integrity, respect, and teamwork.
• Invite others to help you grow through living authentically with nothing to prove, lose or hide.
We are located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, a mid-sized community ranked by Next Generation Consulting as a Top 10 “Hotspot for Young, Talented Workers.” Sioux Falls is also a Forbes “Top Small City for Business.” Paulsen is among the top 10 ag and rural lifestyle agencies in the country, per Agri Marketing’s Marketing Services Guide.
We offer a competitive benefits package, as well as generous SEP contributions, quarterly bonuses and profit sharing and monthly incentives.Come Work for Us