Paulsen, a national leader in ag and rural lifestyle marketing, is looking for an experienced creative director with a background in ag and rural lifestyle accounts.
You will work directly with our account service and creative teams to produce cohesive marketing campaigns across multiple media channels. Ideally, you are a writer who knows how to communicate a brand, conceptualize the big idea and execute the details, collaborate with your team, present the work and build trust with the client.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience in similar position
- College degree in marketing, mass communication, ag journalism or a related field
- Able to lead branding exercises and develop message platforms
- Comfortable working across all media channels, including digital
- Presentation skills are essential
- Involved with new business development and proposal writing
- Can write for both long and short formats; print, web and social media
- Able to manage multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines
- Communicate effectively with account service team, creative team and clients
- Thrives in a team environment
We are located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, a mid-sized community ranked by Next Generation Consulting as a Top 10 “Hotspot for Young, Talented Workers.” Sioux Falls is also a Forbes “Top Small City for Business.” Paulsen is among the top 10 ag and rural lifestyle agencies in the country, per Agri Marketing’s Marketing Services Guide.
We offer a competitive benefits package, as well as generous SEP contributions, quarterly bonuses and profit sharing and monthly incentives.Come Work for Us