We are looking for a creative art director who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and loves the challenge of conceptual thinking. You will collaborate with account teams to translate marketing and branding strategies into innovative campaigns and tactics that reach and motivate targeted audiences.
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience.
- Work with copywriters and other team members to generate concepts and ideas that accomplish strategic goals.
- Collaborate to produce high-quality, multimedia brand campaigns for multiple clients across all platforms, including print, broadcast, digital, direct mail, outdoor and special events.
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines.
- Present completed ideas to clients/team members.
- Stay on top of trends and maintain best practices.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proven working experience as art director.
- Hands-on experience with logo design, typography, color, web design, print production, image selection and package design.
- Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating excellent graphic design skills.
- Ability to incorporate feedback and take/give direction well.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
Paulsen is located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, a mid-sized community ranked by Next Generation Consulting as a Top 10 “Hotspot for Young, Talented Workers.” Sioux Falls is also a Forbes “Top Small City for Business.” Paulsen is among the top 10 ag and rural lifestyle agencies in the country, per Agri Marketing’s Marketing Services Guide.
We offer a competitive benefits package, as well as generous SEP contributions, quarterly bonuses and profit sharing and monthly incentives.Come Work for Us