Paulsen is hiring a content writer who is versatile enough to write a blog post, create a social media strategy, nail a headline, craft a brochure and conceptualize a campaign.
We’re a full-service marketing firm that specializes in reaching rural audiences in the agriculture, energy, education and manufacturing sectors. You’ll get to work with an energetic team of designers, web developers, media planners, data analysts and creative professionals who enjoy solving complex marketing challenges for clients.
Desired Skills & Experience
- You need to be able to think creatively and translate your ideas into writing.
- Obviously, you have a super-strong grasp of the English language. (If you corrected everyone else’s paper in school, this job is for you.)
- Flexibility is a must. Clients and co-workers are going to offer suggestions and make changes, so you need to be cool with that.
- Deadlines don’t scare you. In fact, you are energized by them. Bring it on!
- You have an eye for detail and a want for perfection.
- You also have an obsessive desire to dive into research.
- Above all, you have a passion for writing and the willingness to learn from everyone around you.
Paulsen is located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, a mid-sized community ranked by Next Generation Consulting as a Top 10 “Hotspot for Young, Talented Workers.” Sioux Falls is also a Forbes “Top Small City for Business.” Paulsen is among the top 10 ag and rural lifestyle agencies in the country, per Agri Marketing’s Marketing Services Guide.
We offer a competitive benefits package, as well as generous SEP contributions, quarterly bonuses and profit sharing and monthly incentives.Come Work for Us