Paulsen, a national leader in ag and rural lifestyle marketing, is seeking an experienced account specialist to lead a core group of ag and rural lifestyle clients.
You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day client-agency relationship, providing strategic insight and recommendations to help clients achieve their marketing objectives, and working collaboratively with an experienced team of marketing professionals. You will also be responsible for account planning, project coordination, budget management and billing for your clients.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience as an account executive, account coordinator or sales representative with a marketing firm, advertising agency or ag-related services firm
- Personal experience with or deep understanding of ag and/or rural lifestyle industries
- Think strategically and solve problems for our clients
- Understand how an integrated marketing firm functions
- Collaborate with co-workers and clients; build highly-functioning relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thrive in a high-energy environment
- College degree in marketing, business administration or similar
We are located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, a mid-sized community ranked by Next Generation Consulting as a Top 10 “Hotspot for Young, Talented Workers.” Sioux Falls is also a Forbes “Top Small City for Business.” Paulsen is among the top 10 ag and rural lifestyle agencies in the country, per Agri Marketing’s Marketing Services Guide.
We offer a competitive benefits package, as well as generous SEP contributions, quarterly bonuses and profit sharing and monthly incentives.