Paulsen, a national leader in ag and rural lifestyle marketing, is seeking a qualified account coordinator to help support an established account team servicing ag and/or rural lifestyle businesses.
You will assist in day-to-day management of key accounts and develop the skills necessary to advance to the position of account specialist. You will also help with general account support functions, including project coordination, budget coordination, industry research, filing, proofing and client invoices. Presentation skills are a plus. Relationship development skills—with co-workers and the client—are a must.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 1+ years of experience as an account coordinator, project manager, production coordinator, account executive, sales representative or similar with a marketing firm, advertising agency or ag and/or rural lifestyle services firm
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for learning
- Thrives in a high-energy environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and social media sites
- College degree in marketing, business administration or similar
We are located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, a mid-sized community ranked by Next Generation Consulting as a Top 10 “Hotspot for Young, Talented Workers.” Sioux Falls is also a Forbes “Top Small City for Business.” Paulsen is among the top 10 ag and rural lifestyle agencies in the country, per Agri Marketing’s Marketing Services Guide.
We offer a competitive benefits package, as well as generous SEP contributions, quarterly bonuses and profit sharing and monthly incentives.Come Work for Us